AR Analyst/Senior AR Analyst
Experience : 6 month to 5 years
Qualification : Any Graduate
Location : Jaipur
Post Date : 31-05-2021Apply Now
Role: #AR Analyst/Senior AR Analyst
Experience: 6 month to 5 years Preffered - Only Female
WFH - Yes till covid -19
#Shift- Night Shift
Proper cab facility is there
Role and Responsibilities:
• Review provider claims with outstanding balances for transaction errors, denials, and history.
• Responsible for Analyzing insurance follow-ups
• Work on Rejections, Denials, and outstanding AR/Aging Report.
• Run weekly and monthly AR reports based on client requirements.
• Follow-up and work with insurance payers through phone calls and emails to resolve unpaid claims.
• Create appeals on denial claims for insurance payers.
• Document history of actions and follow up through notes.
• Good Years of experience in US Healthcare RCM in posting transactions and AR Follow-up.
• Detail-oriented and Possess exceptional analytical skills.
• Experience in working on Rejections. Denials and outstanding AR/Aging Report.
• Experience in demo, charge entry, payment posting will be added advantage.
• Exposure to complete Revenue cycle Management.
• #Immediate Joiners are preferred
Interested candidates can share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org