Company Name : Tendernews Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website : https://www.tendernews.com/
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Location : Delhi
Salary: INR 1 LPA - INR 2.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices & Habit.
- Collaborate with developers and Team lead to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based applications.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integration between applications.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Provide support to users if required.
- 6 month of experience working as a . Net developer.
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5/4+ development using C#.
- Experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL Server 2008/2012
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience with source control management systems and deployment environments.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and Top Management.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
- Technical Round
- HR Round