Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Experience : 6 to 10 years
Qualification : Any Graduate
Location : Gurgaon
Post Date : 09-10-2020Apply Now
Cvent is hiring for the role of Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps). Below are the details:
Job location: Gurgaon
Experience: 6 to 10 years
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you'll use your advanced development and operations knowledge to identify and prioritize issues. Find universal solutions to common problems and mentor and support junior staff. Additionally, you will:
• Enlighten, Enable and Empower a fast-growing set of multi-disciplinary teams, across multiple applications and locations.
• Tackle complex development, automation and business process problems.
• Ensure the scalability, performance, and resilience of our suite of products.
• Work with the development and product team of a new application to establish the right monitoring and alerting strategy.
• Develop build, test and deployment automation that seamlessly targets multiple on-premises and AWS regions.
• Help a dev team working on a legacy code base to realize zero-down-time deployments.
• Give back by working on and contributing to Open Source projects
• Automate all the things!
Interested candidates can share their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org