Software Developer In Adyzee
Company Name : Adyzee
Company Website : https://www.adyzee.com
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Location : Pune
- The position involves innovative thinking about RF algorithm design, software and combinations thereof as well as technology evaluation, concept design, prototype development, implementation and demonstration.
- This position will also involve the development of waveforms on SDR platforms such as Ettus Research, Epiq Solutions and HackRF.
- Responsible for designing, testing, debugging/troubleshooting and maintenance of specialized python/ TensorFlow and GNU Radio programs.
- The position will utilize TensorFlow and AI algorithmic techniques with GNU radio to explore and develop unique, secure waveforms and protocols.
- Work on a variety of engineering assignments, collaborating with scientists and engineers, and will be expected to produce reliable software and systems and contribute to publications and funding proposals as needed.
- Work in both classified and unclassified settings and on a wide variety of applied areas.
- Write and participate in research proposals to major funding agencies.
- Present and report research results and publish scientific findings in peer-reviewed journals.
- Fluent in Linux.
- Programming skills in C, C , Python (TensorFlow) and GNU Radio experience with a demonstrated ability to use design patterns and software engineering best practices for secure, scalable, reliable, rapid implementation.
- Basic experience with Software Defined Radio systems.
- Candidates with communication protocol development, signal analysis, and machine learning experience would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communications skills for visualization and presentation of methodology, results, and demonstrations.
- Excellent team working ability and the ability to independently identify and solve challenging technical problems.
Skill Set Required:
- Software Defined Radio (GNU Radio, Python ,C ).
- Artificial Intelligence Digital Signal Processing.
- Waveform/Protocol Development.
- Cognitive Radio.
- Wireless System Security.
- 5G Systems and Future Vulnerabilities.
- Network Security.
- RAM based network acceleration.
- SDR Platform Development.
- Technical Round
- HR Round