Software Developer - ETL In Sapiens
Company Name : Sapiens
Company Website : https://www.sapiens.com/
Experience : 3-5 year
Qualification : Any Graduate
Location : Bangalore
Post Date : 12-10-2020
1.Work with business users to clarify ETL requirements and business rules
2. Understand pre-designed insurance-specific target data models, meta data layer and data marts and ETL processes
3. Design, develop, implement, and assist in validating ETL processes
4. Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements.
5. Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes.
1. Experience with developing an ETL lifecycle
2. Experience in developing ETL processes - ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc. - using ETL tools such as SAP BODS, SQL Server Integration Services.
3. Experience or knowledge in Bigdata related tools like (Spark, Hive, Kafka, Hadoop, Horton works, Python, R) would be good to go
4. Should be able to understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc
5. Experience in understanding complex source system data structures – preferably in Insurance services