Company Name : Anakin Pvt ltd
Company Website : http://www.anakinmedia.com/
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Location : Bangalore
A Fresher - Trainee at Anakin who drives potentially complex and innovative projects with flexibility to learn trending technologies. The work includes develop 'best fit' products/solutions/applications using latest web / mobile / big screen technologies and Cloud ecosystem.
- Design / code / document and test components / subsystems in an Agile-Scrum setup.
- Adherence to established software development process and engineering practices.
- Work closely with Team lead to understand the needs and develop solutions to close that need as a team player.
- Ensure to release bug free code after the Unit test.
- Take ownership of what you build after the release.
- Volunteer for work in the backlog and commit to quality delivery with the team spirit
- Coordinate efforts across the team to ensure completion and effectiveness.
Skill set required:
- Significant software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment, while producing quality code
- Ability to write / debug, and deploy code that is technically sound, performant, scalable, and readable; deliver timely fixes
- Ability Perform peer code reviews in order to ensure quality standards
- Ability to create Techincal and architecure documents
- Ability to creating large, scalable systems with cloud / e-commerce exposer
- Experience with object oriented programing PHP, relational database technologies and RESTful APIs ; Knowledge of Unix / Linux / SQL / NOSQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Face to Face Interview
Target Batch Pass out: 2019-2020
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 3 LPA