Company Website : www.edureka.co
Job Role :
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Location : Bangalore
Post Date : 22-08-2020
- Any software technologies, practice and processes.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Big Data, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
- Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models
- Engage with a broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
Skills Set Required:
- Excellent programming skills.
- Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning,Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
Pre-requisites (must haves):
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
- High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
- Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
- Shift allowance ( as applicable)
- Insurance cover
- Provident fund
- Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
- Assignment Test
- HR Rounds